IVF Acupuncturist in Galway

A good place to introduce yourself to our friendly community. We don't bite!

IVF Acupuncturist in Galway

Postby Regina82 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:03 am

Hi All,

I am new to this normally read not post! I am looking for recommendations of a good acupuncturist in Galway area to use while completing a frozen cycle.

I have had 2 unsuccessful fresh cycles and 1 frozen cycle which resulted in mc at 10 weeks. After the last disappointment, I am building myself up to do another frozen cycle.

I have been used an acupuncturist/homeopathist which i did find good, however, me and my DH have unexplained fertility issues and each time the IVF doesn't work she has been putting me under some pressure to try the natural path. We have been trying to conceive for almost 5 years, we have tired everything and ivf was the last road. We have three frozen embryos so I want to give them a go. i would really recommend any suggestions/ feedback on Acupuncturist in the Galway area.

Thanks x
Regina82

Re: IVF Acupuncturist in Galway

Postby LorraineG » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:39 pm

Regina I'm sorry I have no idea of where would be good in galway but didnt want to let your post go unanswered. It's really frustrating when they keep pushing against what you want to do...hopefully you find someone more supportive. I'm on my third acupuncturist now and I've finally hit gold! Join us on the longer term ttc thread if you want...it's been a bit quiet lately but about to hot up again with a few of us prepping for treatments again! Sorry to hear about your mc and best of luck with your next FET...hopefully you'll get your rainbow baby x
LorraineG

Re: IVF Acupuncturist in Galway

Postby Regina82 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:06 am

Thanks for the reply Lorraine and the lovely words xx
Regina82

Return to New Members - Say Hello and Welcome